|Empregos - trabalho geral - Hallandale Beach (Listing id #5160)
Modern Baby Store (Hallandale Beach)
WHO WE ARE:
Liapela Modern Baby is a locally owned retail business dedicated to providing parents with a unique selection of innovative baby products from around the world. We carry cribs, strollers, high chairs and everything in between from birth to toddler.
As a Sales Associate you will work closely with the assistant manager and your sales team to provide the highest level of customer service to our customers. It is imperative that you thoroughly learn our product base and that you're able to give quality product demonstrations.
Although our company is experiencing rapid growth we are still a small business and the responsibilities listed below are not all inclusive. We always work as a team, and additional activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
• Thoroughly learn the product base
• Give product demonstrations with confidence
• Greet customers and treat them with respect at all times
• Show compassion and patience towards children
• Assist your team members when needed
• Receive merchandise from vendors and input orders into our system
• Organize merchandise on display and replenish products as needed
• Keep the store free of dust and debris on our floors and display fixtures
• Maintain a respectable physical appearance as well as clean personal hygiene
• Answer incoming phone calls, return calls, and communicate with vendors
• Follow up with clients, vendors, and email correspondences
As a Sales Associate on our team, your job performance will be evaluated by the following criteria:
• Motivation and attitude in supporting your team members
• Your ability to work with customers
• Effectiveness in completing tasks with a high degree of quality and efficiency
• Supporting the team in achieving greater and greater levels of success
An ideal candidate MUST:
• Be able to work up to 40 hours per week
• Have availability everyday from 10am to 8pm, including WEEKENDS and holidays.
• Have outstanding customer service skills. (Friendly, patient, and compassionate)
• Be able to work with email, internet, and our POS system
• Be able to lift a box of 40 lbs. or greater when needed
• Be able to use a ladder to retrieve a product when necessary
• Pass a drug test and a background screening.
• Have dependable transportation to and from work.
• Be bi-lingual (English and Spanish, Portuguese, or Russian)
We are looking for creative, forward thinking employees who want to join a rapidly growing local business. We offer a great work environment, room for growth, flexible scheduling, good compensation, as well as paid vacations and holidays.
WHAT TO DO NOW:
If you would like the opportunity to be considered as a candidate you please reply to this posting with an email and your resume.
DO NOT CALL OUR STORES
Location on map:
Phone : 954-457-2276